[ Click! ]
2019 SGMS Meeting
24-25 October in Beatenberg
The 37th meeting of the SGMS will take place at the Dorint Resort Blüemlisalp Beatenberg, 24-25 October 2019 high above Lake Thun in the Bernese Oberland, with a scenic view of the Swiss Alps!
The SGMS meeting is the perfect opportunity to show case your latest research and MS products in a scientific rigorous yet friendly setting. The SGMS meeting has a very strong track record of attracking top speakers in the field of Mass Spectrometry. Have a look at our list of Former Invited Speakers!
- Vicki Wysocki (The Ohio State University)
- Dietrich Volmer (Humboldt University Berlin)
- Andrea Büttner (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- We have started planning the 2019 meeting and are delighted that we have already been able to confirm two world class ms experts. Two more invitations are pending.
- After great success with the SGMS School, we are trying to put together a program around Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry this year
- Registration and Abstract submission will open mid-June
- We will announce all relevant information in the Vol.1 2019 newsletter
[ top ]
- Early abstract registration: July 15th (Poster/Oral acceptance will be notified by September 1st).
- Abstract registration: September 1st (Poster/Oral acceptance will be notified by September 21st).
- Standard registration: August 31st (Includes one night at the Dorint hotel, Thursday Apéro and SGMS dinner, Friday breakfast, coffee breaks).
- Late registration: October 1st
[ top ]
|SGMS Meeting||SGMS School Only||SGMS and School||SGMS Meeting||SGMS School Only||SGMS and School|
|Single Room Occupancy
|Double Room Occupancy
|Student (double room - indicate roommate)
|Accompanying person (indicate roommate)
A surcharge of CHF 50 will be enforced to all payments submitted after the meeting.
[ top ]
The SGMS is grateful to the 2019 Sponsors. Without their support we would not be able to organise this top-class meeting at this very low price.
[ top ]
Swiss Group for Mass Spectrometry
The Swiss Group for Mass Spectrometry is a society that furthers interactions between scientists working in the various fields of mass spectrometry, doing basic research from gas phase ion chemistry to life sciences, in academia, industry and regulation. The SGMS was founded in 1982 (see history). Roughly two hundred individuals are listed as members. The SGMS also is an Associated Member Society of the Swiss Chemical Society (SCS).